Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Te Whare Tui Camp



My favorite activities were the obstacle course and the slippery hockey. I loved the obstacle course because it was really challenging and it was really hard too and I think everybody loved it. My favorite part of the obstacle course was the tyre swings and ropes because I love climbing on things and I really like swinging and jumping off them. Second was slippery hockey I really liked it because I kept slipping over other people trying to hit the ball into the goal. When I Got it in the goal my team was so pleased and we started screaming yay!. my favorite part was trying to hit the bottles full of water because it was so cool when you kept seeing people only just get the bottles. At the end we had to get hosed down with freezing cold water I hated it especially when it tickled me I hate being tickled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.