Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Today my class and me went to the  film festival at Te Ahu. When we got there their was a red carpet and when I walked on it I felt like a Queen. We sat down I felt nervous but also excited when the movies started the first one was Ahipara School I loved the the first one it was called making friends because the boy sat on the friends slot a scouter took a ball and pushed them over and after afew more movies it was Mangonui school and I thought it was super cool. Then it was our one when I saw Anahera we all laughed but when I saw myself I covered my eyes and in the end we got second place.

Watch the films when you click this link - 
MANAIAKALANI FILM FESTIVAL LINK 



   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.