Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

My New Dog Lulu

The day before yesterday Mum Tahli and I went to a lady's place to see her dog named Lulu she was one-and-half. When we got there I ran straight to her and she jumped on me but I didn’t care I just gave her a big huge. We were inside and mum asked are we going to take a dog home and I yelled YES and we got her. When we were in the van she cries halfway home but before we went home we went to town to get her a lead a food and water bowl. When we got home we taught her for a walk and she loved it especially when it was dinner time she loves treats she would do anything for one delicious little treat. Lulu is a black and white and has the cutest face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.