Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Great Reading Adventure



Term Three Recount Practice 
- The Great Reading Adventure Assembly
02.09.19
On Friday in the hall Te Tinana and my class Te Manga did an assembly about the book fair it was called the great reading adventure. There were six groups Duffy Scruffy and the two friends, the cat in the hat, maue and the sun, the non fiction and the Harry Potter. Before the assembly started. We got into our costumes and sat in our groups I sat with my group my group was the cat in the hat group. When people started coming in we went to where we were going to come out and go down the path. When everyone sat down the assembly started I was so excited when we saw the cat in the hat go up Alani and me knew it was time to go up when the cat in the hat said how then we ran up we kept running around Grace, Koda, Zana and the cat in the hat. When we stopped Alani said we will not bite you we’re here to have fun we just love to run run run then I said when we brick stuff please don’t worry we will always say sorry. After the cat in the hat group  left the Maue and the sun group came up and that group did one of the most amazing and I think they did AWESOME!! And I thought the sun was  Next were the super heros. They told jokes and they were some of the most funniest jokes ever. The non fiction group came up and told us about dinosaurs lions and space they were very interesting and there costumes were the best.Next was the harry potter group and they were so cool in there costumes that they looked like the real thing. After the assembly I felt better than nervous I felt great and when I got home I felt better than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.