Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Weekend in Auckland 04.06.19

Last weekend my little sister Tahli and I went to Auckland.When we got there we went to the mall to meet dad for dinner but first we went all around the crazy mall but a few minutes later I was feeling like I could eat everything. When we got back to the start we got to go to KFC I said yes and it was so good! The next day we went to dads friends so we could feed eels and there were 10! Eels we gust had to feed them my favourite bread when I saw them I felt scared because I thought like they would bite me. We went to see the amazing colourful hourses I feed them grass my favourite one was Riley because he was really nice. Next we went inside to have lunch for lunch we had pizza and ice cream. It was so yum! The next day we did nothing but puzzles my favourite were the tricky ones the tricky ones were tricky because the pecaes looked the same but I got help from dad and then we got it done in no time at the end dad said all right clean this up well I make a coffee said you have to help me too but dad said no I was so mad but I had to clean and I didn't like it!The next day we did the same thing nothing but this time we watched moives my favourite moive was coco dads favourite moive was about the war I thought it was boring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.