Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Tuna Kuwharuwharu (Longfin Eel)

This term we have been learning all about longfin eel.

Our assembly item was based on the story Velvet and Elvis. This was a story about the migration journey that the longfin eel takes. 

      Click here to view our Te Manga Class Blog Assembly post


I have created 3 different digital learning objects (DLO) to share my learning on this topic.

The first is a poster that I created in my topic book about the challenges to the longfin eel. Whaea Deb took a photo of my poster and I inserted the picture.




I created a longfin eel life cycle using goggle drawing.

  


I also made a goggle poster to share five inserting facts about the longfin eel.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.