Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Why did I choose this design - pallet garden

 WALT: we are learning to follow the design process


Why did I choose this design


I think this design is good because it might challenge me when I build it. I also think the netting is good because it is hard for the birds to get into the garden. I made my garden this shape because it will be easy to put the netting on so my strawberries don’t get eaten by the birds. I also think this design is great because it is original and I don’t think that anyone has done this design before. 


Equipment list:

X2 pallet

x1 Hamer

X50 nails

X1 roll of netting

X20 strawberry seeds

X1 crow bar


Reflection


What did I find challenging?

The part that I found challenging was the research and trying to put it into my own design. I also think this was the most challenging part because it was hard to find the picture that I want to put into my design


What was my favourite part?

My favourite part was making the prototype because it was challenging for me. I Also think it was my favourite because it was hard to build with the popsicle sticks and one hot glue gun, and I like things that are challenging for me.


What could I have done better?

I think I could have improved on how big it would be because when I  put the netting on the top it was very hard to staple the net on the top. I think I could have improved on the prototype because I wanted the walls to be a little smaller so you can see the plants.


what does you pallet garden look like?

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.