Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

all about me



Hi my name is Awhi. My favorite activities are roller 
skating, kayaking and camping. My favorite sports are 
netball and swimming. My favorite foods are doughnuts, Domino’s pizza. My pet dog is called Lulu. She is full of energy and she thinks being Chased is a big game. She is super cute but she bites a lot. My best friends are Liv and Cleo. My favorite class is Te Manga. My favorite Teacher is Mrs. Davan. My favorite book writers are David Walliams and Roald Dahl. At school I am a year 5. My favorite subject is maths. I go to Paparore School.                                                                                           
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.