Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Class Assembly - The very hungry kina


My Class Assembly

I was sitting there with butterflies in my stomach, scared, wanting to run away, sitting with the rest of my class.  Now it's my turn, standing there on the spot, hands really sweaty as I said my piece of writing.  But when I saw my mum I felt much better and I got on with it.  Then I saw people loving our assembly. At the end we all danced to a happy song and it was so fun.
The audience laughed and some danced too. We all loved it!















3 comments:

  1. love what you have writen good job Awhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you put the link on wow your awesome at tech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will show you how to put a link on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.